Original, brilliant and intense are the only words needed to describe Interstellar, one of the most anticipated movies of the year 2014 and having Christopher Nolan as a director and co-writer was an enough reason for that. This anticipation was met with an amazing movie that will surely satisfy every cinema lover: the curious scientific geeks, the action enthusiasts and emotional sensitive people.

A smart twisted plot, perfect scenery and mind-blowing sound and visual effects are combined together and completed with fine performances from all the actors, especially little Mackenzie Foy and Jessica Chastain in the role of Murph who immediately became my favorite character in the movie. 

The story flows smoothly through the three hours running time that some might find too long, but believe me when I say that you won’t check your clock; the events develop very fast and you have a lot to process and think about. At the end of the film, I thought: “Can Nolan be the next Jules Verne? Does the human imagination have any limit?”

Maybe one day, I’ll be able to have an answer and to be a part of a loop that will mix my present with my future and past. At that day, time will become a refundable, controllable and quantifiable entity or even a currency.

Rating: 4.5/5